Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On August 4, 2020, the Ashland City Council approved an amendment to Chapter 201, Ashland City Ordinances, General Conduct, to address face covering requirements during the COVID-19 Pandemic within the City of Ashland. As stated in Ch. 201.35(b), "While indoors in any commercial business or City office, and in an Outdoor Space that is open to the general public, all customers, employees, and any other occupants or users of such area shall wear a face covering." Review the full version for definitions, exceptions and enforcement of Public Health Orders.
On March 24, 2020 Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers ordered a SAFER AT HOME order for all Wisconsin residents, businesses, community organizations and governments, to take immediate action to reduce further spread of VOCID-19. Chose the links below to review the order and for answers to common frequently asked questions.
Gov. Evers Executive Order #95 - State of Public Health Emergency
Safer at Home Emergency Order #12
Safer At Home Order FAQ
As the State is working to get available vaccines out to those in need, you are encouraged to check often and sign up for an appointment through the Wisconsin Department of Health website. Even if you've already been vaccinated, please continue to follow the recommended everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, include:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
• Wash your hands often, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
• Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
Also use the following important list of links from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Travel Information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
Frequently Asked Questions https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/faq.html