Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On March 24, 2020 Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers ordered a SAFER AT HOME order for all Wisconsin residents, businesses, community organizations and governments, to take immediate action to reduce further spread of VOCID-19. Chose the links below to review the order and for answers to common frequently asked questions.
Safer at Home Emergency Order #12
Safer At Home Order FAQ
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19 so the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Recommended everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, include:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
• Wash your hands often, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
• Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
For the most up to date news and information, follow the Wisconsin Department of Health Services at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/outbreaks/index.htm
Also use the following important list of links from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Travel Information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
Frequently Asked Questions https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/faq.html