Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Special Water Meter Read Request for Property Buyers

  1. This form is for property buyers only to request a special move-in or move-out water utility meter read.
    If this property will be used as a rental property, bills will automatically default back to the property owner. In order to put an account into a tenant’s name, please complete the landlord form or have your tenant submit a request.
  2. Property Information
  3. Service Address
  4. Note this submission will be timestamped when it is submitted. Water readings that are back-dated will be rejected
  5. Alternative Mailing Address
  6. Contact Information
  7. Valid email required.
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.