Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On May 25, 2021, the Ashland City Council approved to amend Chapter 201, Ashland City Ordinances, General Conduct, to remove Section 201.35 regarding face covering requirements within the City of Ashland as the Declaration of Emergency has been revoked per resolution.
In light of the National Declaration of Emergency, the City Council continues to conduct its meetings virtually. Please contact the Clerk's office if you require accommodations and wish to attend the meetings but are unable to connect virtually.
Gov. Evers Executive Order #95 - State of Public Health Emergency
Safer at Home Emergency Order #12
Safer At Home Order FAQ
As the State is working to get available vaccines out to those in need, you are encouraged to check often and sign up for an appointment through the Wisconsin Department of Health website. Even if you've already been vaccinated, please continue to follow the recommended everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, include:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
• Wash your hands often, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
• Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
Also use the following important list of links from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Travel Information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
Frequently Asked Questions https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/faq.html